Philippi System Monitoring
Phillippi System Monitor (PSM)-with graphic touch screen
The PSM is the first step into digital system monitoring and control on the water, with an intuitive graphical interface. It enables the monitoring of all ship energy systems, including batteries, tanks, charging sources, AC/DC loads, and many more. The CAN-bus system design enables to connect more than one system monitor side-by-side to obtain information about system components simultaneously.
Several PSM system monitors may be installed on board at different locations to obtain the required information independently of each other. Most importantly, the system is fully scalable from a basic single battery monitor up to a full multifunction digital monitoring and control CAN-bus system.
Check out the PSM Spec Sheet 2014 for the all details. Find pricing on the 2014 PSM and BCM Retail Pricing. Or download the PSM User’s Manual for installation guidelines, programming instructions, and troubleshooting.
Phillippi BCM Battery Monitor
The BCM is a basic, yet full-featured, DC battery status monitor with a visual interface that allows quick battery status checks. Available for single or dual house banks.
- capable of full monitoring of 1 (or 2 with BCM 2) main batteries plus voltage indication of two auxiliary batteries
- LCD display screen showing state of charge
- programmable alarms
Check out the BCM Spec Sheet 2014 to get more information and details. Find pricing here on the 2014 PSM and BCM Retail Pricing. Or download the BCM User’s Manual for installation guidelines, programming instructions, and troubleshooting.
Also, take a look at our special offers page for the BCM-G-24.
SkyRC Watt Meter
Monitor your solar panel output with this basic and easy to install watt meter. PRICE: $42
- Measures energy (Wh), charge (Ah), power (W), current (A) and voltage (V)
- Measures peak Amps, peak Watts ,voltage minimum (sag), peak temperature.
- Precise – 0.01 A current and 0.01V voltage resolutions
- Rugged – handles 50 A continuous and 100 A peak at 60V
BMV-700 Battery Monitor
- measures amp-hours in and amp-hours out in order to give the most accurate state of charge of your battery
- displays current, voltage, power, Ah’s consumed, and state of charge
- displays “time to go” at the current rate of discharge
- easy to install with all necessary parts included
- programmable audio and visual alarms
Check out the BMV 700 series spec sheet for more information. PRICE:$186
BMV-702 Dual Input Battery Monitor
This monitor has all the powerful features of the BMV-700 with an additional input which enables you to monitor one of the following:
- a second battery bank
- temperature of the battery bank
- midpoint voltage, which can be helpful in making sure your battery bank is staying balanced
Check out the BMV 700 series spec sheet for more information. PRICE:$244