System Monitoring & Control
Battery & System Monitoring:
Phillippi System Monitor (PSM)-with graphic touch screen
The PSM is the first step into digital system monitoring and control on the water, with an intuitive graphical interface. It enables the monitoring of all ship energy systems, including batteries, tanks, charging sources, AC/DC loads, and many more. The CAN-bus system design enables to connect more than one system monitor side-by-side to obtain information about system components simultaneously.
Several PSM system monitors may be installed on board at different locations to obtain the required information independently of each other. Most importantly, the system is fully scalable from a basic single battery monitor up to a full multifunction digital monitoring and control CAN-bus system.
Check out the PSM Spec Sheet 2017 for the all details. Find pricing on the 2017 PSM and BCM Retail Pricing. Or download the PSM User’s Manual for installation guidelines, programming instructions, and troubleshooting.
SIMARINE PICO sets new standards for marine battery and tank monitors in fields of design, functionality, connectivity and ease of use.
The IP67 casing of the main unit is CNC-milled from a single piece of high quality 6000 series anodized aluminium (corrosion-proof).
The 3.5’’ inch IPS LCD display is optically bonded with Anti-Reflective Gorilla Glass®.
The unique Real Time Battery Health™ algorithm ensures very precise battery state of charge and health measurements.
The PICO System can Monitor:
- up to 6 battery banks
- up to 6 battery voltages
- up to 20 loads or charge sources
- up to 14 tanks
- up to 8 temperatures
- optional barometer
- Displays range from $249 to $349
- Shunts & sensors range from $119 to $179. For all prices, see the Simarine Price Sheet.
- See the Simarine Product Portfolio for more information
Color Control GX – for remote monitoring and control of Victron products
- Can communicate with many Victron power products including Multi’s & Quattros, Inverters, Solar Charge controllers, Skylla-i, BMV700 series
- Has ability to connect to the internet for updates and remote monitoring
- Can monitor tank levels with the NMEA 2000 tank sensors
Check out the Color Control GX Datasheet PRICE: $608
BMV-700 Battery Monitor
- measures amp-hours in and amp-hours out in order to give the most accurate state of charge of your battery
- displays current, voltage, power, Ah’s consumed, and state of charge
- displays “time to go” at the current rate of discharge
- easy to install with all necessary parts included
- programmable audio and visual alarms
Check out the BMV 700 series spec sheet for more information. PRICE:$169
BMV-702 Dual Input Battery Monitor
This monitor has all the powerful features of the BMV-700 with an additional input which enables you to monitor one of the following:
- a second battery bank
- temperature of the battery bank
- midpoint voltage, which can be helpful in making sure your battery bank is staying balanced
Check out the BMV 700 series spec sheet for more information. PRICE:$210
BMV-712 Battery Monitor with Integrated Blue Tooth
This monitor has all the powerful features of the BMV-700 & BMV-702 with the addition of:
- Built-in Bluetooth
Easy View 5
Controlling your Mastervolt system has never been easier. The EasyView 5 features a sharp, waterproof display which is clearly readable in daylight. Thanks to the color touchscreen and multi-language menu, the display is a pleasure to operate. Easily customizable favorite pages show all relevant system information at a glance.
- Water proof, ‘daylight readable’ colour display.
- Intuitive touch control.
- Customizable favourite pages.
- Log book for warnings and alarms.
- Buzzer and Home button.
- Easy mounting: front mount, wall mount or retrofit.
- MasterBus powered, or 12/24 V input.
- Easy updating through MasterBus and USB.
- For more info, check out the Easyview 5 brochure.
- Price $324
Perfect for monitoring solar, wind, and hydro installations. PRICE: $99
- monitor any small/medium DC charging source or load
- measures instantaneous Volts, Amps, and Watts, plus accumulative amp hours and run time
- measures up to 90V DC and 75 Amps DC
- alarms for over or under voltage, over current, over power, over amp/hours and over time limit
- Check out the Watt Wizard Spec Sheet for more information and specifications
Victron MPPT Control
Small display that can be connected to most Victron Blue Solar MPPT’s to program & monitor the MPPT from an accessible location. User can program charge settings and monitor values such as Voltage, Current, & historical data
Victron Bluetooth Smart Dongle
Bluetooth adapter enabling programming & monitoring of Victron Solar controllers through smart phone or tablet with VE. Connect App